Disclaimer & Privacy Policies
Bleaf Technologies is product-based technologies company. This company is governed by the following policies wherein Bleaf Technologies is referred as ‘company’ and the term ‘content’ is used in context to the content published on the Bleaf Technologies’ website in the below policies.
- All the content published in any form is the intellectual property of the company. Thus, one should not reproduce/copy the work (published here) without taking prior permission from the company’s management.
- If the company’s content gets published without taking prior permission, it may lead to a dispute. If the dispute(s) cannot be settled by mutual discussions within the fifteen-day period, the blogger may refer the matter to arbitrator(s). The Arbitration Proceedings shall be held under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any of its subsequent amendments as on the date of reference. The Arbitration Proceedings shall be in English and to be held at New Delhi. During the conduct of Arbitration Proceedings, the Parties shall bear the cost of the proceedings individually. Eventually, all costs and expenses of the Arbitration shall be borne by such Party in such manner as awarded by the Arbitrator.
- This content may contain creatives taken from the portals offering royalty-free content. These published content items lies under either CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) Public Domain Dedication or Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0).
- All the information taken from external sources are given due credits. If anyone has any copyrighted issues with any of the published content, please feel free to contact at email@example.com with the relevant pieces of evidence. The concern will be taken care off on priority.
- Names, brands, logos, and/or any form of proprietary information quoted, is not the property of the company and is taken for the references/examples only. It is the property of the respective individual/company/brand.
- The company takes the responsibility of all the content published on this website. Every content piece is the property of the company and have nothing to do with the top management employees’ family, friends, colleagues, clients, etc.
- Any resemblance of the published content on the website to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
- Although the company has made every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct at the time of publishing, the company do not assume and hereby, disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause. If your name/brand/picture or any form of identity is appearing on this blog and in case you wish to get it removed, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org and your concern will be taken care off.
- The company will keep updating the content and is not liable to explicitly mention the same every time.
- The company is open to link exchange but such requests should be made prior to link building activities. The response to such requests may vary depending on various parameters. The response (be it positive or negative) lies at the sole discretion of the company.
- The company website may contain a revenue model, including advertisements, affiliate links, selling of products/services created by the company, etc.
- This company is fully owned and operated by company employees.
- The company can update the disclaimer at own discretion without mentioning the same on any of the digital channels of the website every time.